Blueberries are most certainly one of the most delicious perks of living in BC. With over 700 farms growing nature’s candy, we’re lucky to have an abundance of them in the summer and the winter thanks to their freezer friendliness.
Did you know that virtually every grocery store in BC stocks frozen bags of BC blueberries? And they’re often even more useful when frozen especially when used in smoothies, muffins and other types of baking.
It’s also so important to support BC’s growers year-round. Just look for the “Grown in BC” logo on the bag.
Here are a few of my favourite recipes with blueberries…
1. Blissful Blueberry Banana Spelt Muffins by Oh She Glows
2. Lemon Blueberry Pancakes by Minimalist Baker
3. Blueberry Basil Smoothie by My New Roots
4. Blueberry Vanilla Creme Cake by This Rawsome Vegan Life
5. Blueberry Blackberry Crumble by Green Kitchen Stories
6. Vegan Gluten-Free Blueberry Pie from Vega
7. Blueberry Breakfast Bars from The Kitchn
8. Blueberry Banana Pancakes by Green Kitchen Stories
9. Roasted Blueberry Frozen Yogurt by Oh, Lady Cakes
10. Blueberry Banana Crunch Smoothie Bowl by Nutrition Stripped