February is apple month — and we in BC are lucky to have so many beautiful varieties at our fingertips: Ambrosia, Royal Gala, Spartan, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious and Fuji, to name a few. This nutrient-dense superfood is a healthy natural sweetener and an excellent daily dose of vitamins.
Get into the spirit and support BC Tree Fruits and our local farmers by stocking up on BC apples…then cook up a storm with the help of these ten solid recipes.
- Giant Upside-Down Apple Pancakes
- Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam + Breakfast Parfait
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Cinnamon Date Pecan Oatmeal
- Healthy Apple Pie Pancakes
- Breakfast Apple Granola Crisp
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Sauteed Apples
- Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- Toffee Apple Tart
- Whole Wheat Apple Muffins
- Multigrain Apple Crisps
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips