Ideally situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver at the iconic Sutton Place Hotel and featuring an expansive dining room, a seated oyster bar, the intimate Gerard Lounge and a wrap-around outdoor patio, Boulevard’s casually elegant, European bistro-inspired ambiance has already made the restaurant a popular gathering spot for lunch and post-work drinks.
Boulevard Bar Manager Justin Taylor’s new daily Happy Hour drink menu features:
- Russian Standard Moscow Mule, $5 (pictured above);
- Vodka, Gin and Bourbon Highballs, $5;
- Red Truck Ale, Lager and India Pale Ale by the bottle, $4;
- Granville Island Lager on tap, $5;
- Nichol Vineyard and Estate Winery Wine by the glass, $7.
- Buck-a-shuck Oysters, $1 each (pictured below);
- Octopus Ceviche with lime, cilantro, onion, tomato, chipotle tortilla chips, $10;
- Heirloom Beet Salad with hazelnut, frill lettuce, white balsamic, $9;
- Clam Chowder with smoked black cod, sawmill bay clam, potato, fennel pollen, $9;
- Crispy Chicken Wings with fish sauce caramel, sambal chili, pickled vegetables, $10;
- Crispy Stuffed Olives with anchovy, ricotta, spiced citrus aioli, $6.
Boulevard’s new spring and Happy Hour menus come hot on the heels of the restaurant taking top honours at local readers’ choice and industry awards. At the 12th annualVancouver International Wine Festival Awards, Boulevard was one of only seven Metro Vancouver restaurants to earn the coveted Gold Award as well as the sole nod for Best New Entry.
The restaurant was also recently fêted with double honours by the 18th annual Westender Best of the City Awards with a win for Best West End Fine Dining and a tie for top spot in the Best Dinner – West End/Robson category. In addition, Boulevard was recognized with second place finishes in the Best New Restaurant and Best Appetizercategories in the 18th annual Georgia Straight Golden Plate Awards.