First of all, thanks to all you spunky people for sending me your ‘to die for faces’! The expression is fun and uninhibited; the fact you shared it with me says something about you…and you’re just the types I can’t wait to share a Chef’s Table Dining experience at Earls Bridge Park with!
Congratuations to the winners: Ned Tobin, Jody Quine, Lexia Joy Nash, Romina Moradi, and Stephen Mogatas. Looks like the ladies will outnumber the guys. You men okay with that? Sure hope so! Meet me at Earls Bridge Park (3850 Lougheed Hwy) this Tuesday night. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
If you can’t make it for the dinner, I’ll draw another winner.
Thanks again to all for entering! You can browse the contest’s impassioned ‘to die for faces’ here.
What’s better than enjoying a delicious meal with a group of like-minded food lovers? Well, that’s exactly what will happen with five of you and myself on November 22nd at Earls Bridge Park.
Together, we’ll enjoy a ‘Chef’s Table’ experience — valued at $500 — hosted by GM Eric Holland and Red Seal Chef Luke Skrzyniarz. Here are some of the dishes we may be sampling.
Of course, we’ll talk nothing but food, food, food the entire night! This means, those who enter must be passionate about food!
How To Enter
- Take a picture of yourself making the ‘to die for face’. Definition: The passionate expression one makes at the taste of ‘to die for food’. See example below.
- Post your photo to your Facebook wall and tag me or tweet the picture and include my handle (@erin_ireland) or email the photo directly to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can add it to the ‘To Die For Face’ photo album on Facebook (the wild ‘n crazier, the better!).
- For an extra entry (to increase your chances of winning), tell me your all-time favorite Earls dish in the comment section beneath this photo.
- For a second extra entry, “like” Earls Bridge Park on FB and “follow” Earls Bridge Park on Twitter.
- Contest ends Friday, November 18th at 10am.
- The five winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
I’m very excited to get to know five of you over a fun meal! After working at Earls for eight years, I can assure you, our evening will be fabulous.
‘Chef’s Table’ experiences are held at Earls Bridge Park on a regular basis. Their breads and buns are made from scratch, in-house, every morning. Soups, sauces and salad dressings are made in house, using their own recipes. None of their ingredients are processed and their house Albino Rhino beers are brewed with Whistler glacier water.
You can follow Earls on Twitter here.
Good luck everyone!
Wishing you to die for food on a daily basis,