Cravings. Are they your worst enemy, too?
Avoid spasmodic indulgences (including pancake binges) by splurging on a spa service at Yaletown’s brand new beauty boutique, frilly lilly. Their food-inspired products smell as good as the real thing. And wouldn’t you agree that sometimes the scent of something edible can actually cure a craving?
To burn off rich meals, you may jog, like I do. In this case, your feet require attention. My recommendation: treat yourself to a frilly lilly pedicure in their exquisitely cozy nook.
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Soak to soothe your feet
- Lemongrass Cuticle Remover to perfect your nail bed
- Tangerine Cuticle Oil to soften the area
- Sweet Coconut Sugar Scrub to exfoliate and deeply massage your feet, ankles, and calves
- Butter Cream Body Lotion to moisturize and leave you smelling like a cupcake
Thanks so much to the highly-skilled Alana for the pampering. I felt stress melting away like butter on a freshly baked slice of banana bread.
Ciao for now!
*Images courtesy of Melissa Skoda. Follow her on Twitter here.