These wholesome bars are not only the perfect, portable breakfast snack (great with coffee), they fill the home with an incredibly rich, mouthwatering scent.
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp (or more) ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk or soy milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1 tsp (or more) vanilla extra
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin compartments (should be about 0.75” high)
- Bake for 20 to 40 minutes, depending on how hard/chewy you like your bars. I go for 40 mins.
This recipe makes about four servings. I suggest you double it.
Tweet at me here to let me know how much you love them. Enjoy!
Ciao for now.