On today’s Urban Rush, I featured way too many delicious treats to eat on my own…
So, I’m giving them away!
- A large, hand-made Thomas Haas white chocolate pumpkin filled with individual Hallowe’en treats
- Three large boxes of Lesley Stowe’s brand new Raincrisp Cookies
- A large box of Purdy’s Chocolates, including several of their brand new truffle, ‘The Turona‘
- Mango Pearls (to be used as ‘little eyeballs’ in your Hallowe’en cocktails) from Qualifirst Foods
How To Enter
- ‘Like’ this picture on Facebook
- For an extra entry, comment on that picture with the most embarrassing Hallowe’en costume you ever wore as a child
- Thursday, October 27 at 10am
- Winner will be announced an hour later
- Good luck!
On a separate note, if you’re looking for an awesome, effortless costume, you should contact make-up artist, Jenn Little, who airbrushed me as a ‘glamour zombie’ (above), and book in with Isolde Semple, my hair stylist from Avant Garde, who did my wild ‘do. And this bright blue dress is from Charlie & Lee in Chinatown.
Congrats to Kate Vanderbyl Keats for winning all the chocolate!
Thanks so much to everyone for entering. I had SO much fun reading all of your funny and embarrassing Hallowe’en costumes!
Wishing you a to die for, chocolate-filled Hallowe’en!