Here’s more info on the topics we discussed during today’s The Rush segment. The show airs weekdays at 6pm, 8pm, 10pm and 10am, noon and 4pm the following day.
1. Flexitarianism – 10 reasons you should consider becoming one.
2. The Emerald – new Vegas-themed restaurant in Chinatown.
3. Good Wolfe – One of Yaletown’s best new restaurants led by two powerhouse restaurant veterans.
4. Bambudda – excellent modern dim sum in Gastown.
5. The Farmer’s Apprentice – some of the best new food in town, by Chef Dave Gunawan.
6. Cuchillo – new taco-centric joint from the former owner/chef of Cobre.
7. Olive Oil Dinners at Giovane Cafe – like a wine dinner, but with olive oils. Different types are paired with each course – there’s wine too, of course. Book one for a private event or call Sarah Bartholomew (604-695-5444) to make reservations for the next event (slated for early November).
Watch our segment online here.