Shira Blustein and Scott Lewis, owners of Vancouver’s celebrated vegetarian restaurant, The Acorn, have secured a location for their next big project, The Arbor. Located at 3941 Main Street, just a few doors down from their current home, this new eatery will offer fast-casual vegetarian and vegan food for breakfast lunch and dinner.
With the addition of The Arbor, this eclectic stretch of Main Street will become even more veggie-forward, joining neighbours like MeeT on Main, Grub, Shanti’s Curries and East is East. Without a doubt, Shira and Scott’s new concept will become a new go-to for all Vancouver foodies, omnivore and herbivore alike.
More About The Arbor…
- The baking, including buns, sandwich bread, flat bread and fresh pastries, will be done in house
- Breakfast / Lunch will be counter service starting at 11am, 7-days / week
- Dinner will be sit-down, full-service with a take-out counter
- The space seats 70, including 20 on a hidden, lane-way garden patio out back and eight seats on a front patio overlooking Main Street
- Design will be light, airy and unpretentious
Feature image (L-R): Rob Clarke, Paul McCloskey, Shira Blustein, Scott Lewis