“To Die For Fine Foods” is thrilled to be a part of Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver’s first ever Farmers Market tomorrow, Sunday, June 24th. The whole community is invited to come savour, sip and shop.
What I’ll have for sale –
- Slices of Chocolate Macadamia Banana Bread and Bacon Banana Bread
- 400g loaves of Chocolate Macadamia Banana Bread and Bacon Banana Bread
- Samples (of course!)
Time – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location – 1128 W. Georgia St. on the third floor terrace of Market by Jean-Georges at the Shangri-La Hotel (you can also enter via the stairs at 1115 Alberni St.)
Chef Harris, using products from the vendors, will be creating signature Market by Jean-Georges canapés, while the bartending team will be stirring up housemade sodas. Tinhorn Creek Vineyards will also be on-hand with their Cabernet Franc Rosé and Gewürztraminer – all for complimentary sampling.
- Skipper Otto’s Wild BC Salmon
- Organic Farm Connection (salad greens and leafy things)
- Maan Farms (strawberries)
- French Made Baking (French pastries and macaroons)
- Beaucoup Baked Goods (traditional baking)
- Take a Fancy Chocolate and Sweets (chocolates)
- Sticky Spoon (jam)