1. Garlic — cook with everything.
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil — drizzle over everything.
3. Salt — add to everything in moderation (try pink Himalayan, which includes healthy minerals).
4. Eggs — a great, convenient meal any time of day.
5. Oatmeal — the perfect healthy breakfast. Spice it up with banana, cinnamon, and cloves.
6. Balsamic — drizzle over savories (roasted veggies, salads) and fruit.
7. Goat’s Cheese — makes everything tastes better, even sweet dishes (try with banana).
8. Milk — necessary for oatmeal, coffee, and protein smoothies.
9. Protein Powder — easy way to consume protein if cooking meat is too time-consuming.
10. Wine — to heighten the taste of every meal.
11. Bananas — you can’t eat enough in a day.
12. Frozen Blueberries — packed with antioxidants. Also, a great healthy dessert substitute. Sprinkle them with cinnamon and splash with almond milk.
13. Cinnamon — a super food that adds kick to so many dishes: oatmeal, protein smoothies, curries, fresh fruit, and more.
14. Almonds — perfect for snacking. They keep hunger away and are rich in healthy fats.
15. Brown Rice or Quinoa — a healthy carb, perfect for lunch.
16. Banana Bread — for your daily hit of to die for.
17. Chocolate — for your mental health.
18. Lemons — add a zing to many savories and your drinking water.
19. Avocado — another wonderful healthy fat that goes with more dishes than you might think.
20. Coconut Milk — so that you’re stocked for those creamy curry cravings.