I was converted into a Vancouver Canucks fan because of this. Consider me an eternal fan.
Here are twenty great spots to watch Canucks games:
Ensemble Tap | 990 Smithe St.
- Game time specials: Pulled pork sandwich and Red Truck Beer for $15, $5 pints, $5 Bacardi cocktails
Red Card Sports Bar | 900 Seymour St.
- Game time special: $5 pints of Stanley Park Amber & Pilsner
Yew at Four Seasons | 791 W. Georgia St.
Coast (O Lounge) | 1054 Alberni St.
Earls Paramount | 905 Hornby St.
Pink Elephant Thai | 1152 Alberni St.
- Game time special: $3 beer, $5 appetizers, $10 mojito pitchers
Mahoney & Sons | 1055 Canada Place
Market by Jean-Georges | 1115 Alberni St.
Prestons | 1177 W. Pender St.
- Game time special: $2 sliders, $5 pints
Cardero’s | 1583 Coal Harbour Quay
- Game time special: Buck-a-shuck and $10 for beer and a burger
Cactus Club | 357 Davie Street
Yaletown Brewing Company | 1111 Mainland St.
The Hurricane Grill | 1137 Marinaside Cres.
- Game time specials: rotating drink & food specials, playoff towels for all customers, and prizes
The New Oxford | 1144 Homer St.
Commune Cafe | 1002 Seymour St.
Glowbal Grill (lounge) | 1079 Mainland St.
The Oakwood | 2741 W. 4th Ave.
- Game time special: $5 beers
The Charles Bar | 136 West Cordova
Shebeen | 210 Carrall St.
Notturno Paninoteca | 280 Carrall St.
Granville Island | False Creek
Bridges Pub | 1696 Duranleau St.
- Game time special: Mussels, frites and Granville Island Beer for $16, half price appetizers, $17 pitchers
Score on Davie | 1262 Davie St.
Lobby Lounge at Pinnacle Pier | 138 Victory Ship Way
Earls Tin Palace | 303 Marine Dr.
Have I missed a great spot? Feel free to let me know –> @erin_ireland
View the Canucks’ playoffs schedule here