*We have a winner for the $750 prize pack from Thompson Okanagan Tourism! –>
As their 95 character Twitter bio asks us, ‘where in the world can you ski, play a round of golf, horseback ride, tour a historic site, and visit a winery all in one day, but the fabulous Thompson Okanagan?’ Other than the glorious, olive oily land of Italia…probably nowhere. And why suffer through hospital-like trays of airplane food en route to Europe, when you can hop in your ride, stop in Merritt for your favorite, junky, gas station snack, and arrive at your destination five hours later?
The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association has put together a special prize pack ringing in at an estimated $750 — and it’s up for grabs!
The basket includes:
- Gift certificates for three nights of accommodation at hotels in Kelowna (Best Western), Osoyoos (Watermark Beach Resort), & Kamloops (Accent Inns)
- Credit towards a spa treatment at Beyond Wrapture in Kelowna
- Two Big White Mountain lift tickets
- Gift certificate from Chop Restaurant
- Okanagan Wine Cheese Plate made from recycled VQA Wine Bottles
- Bottle of Okanagan-Similkameen wine from Okanagan Wine Festivals Society
- Gifts and coupons from Sandman Group Kelowna, Smudge, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, & Wineries Refined
Here’s how to enter:
- Recommend a good book to me by commenting on this photo, taken on an Okanagan dock (for one entry): http://on.fb.me/f3LsA1
- Leave a comment on this post detailing a similarity between the Thompson Okanagan and Italy or tell me why you love wine (for another entry)
- Post the following to Twitter (for a third entry): RT to enter to win a $750 gift pack including overnight stays in the Thompson Okanagan from @totamedia & itstodie4.com! http://bit.ly/gUhrPk
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 30th – GOOD LUCK!
If you love food and giveaway contests, you should follow me on Twitter here.
Ciao for now.